Marlabs helps customers reduce test cycle times and accelerate their time-to-market by leveraging our custom test automation frameworks and methodologies. We study the testing needs and processes of our customers, recommend appropriate automation strategies, and execute them to enhance testing quality and reduce effort. We apply industry best practices in test automation and have in-depth expertise in both open source and industry leading commercial test tools. We developed custom hybrid test automation frameworks in a way that they can be extended to any project with minimal customization and also connect to test management and build management tools to establish continuous integration (CI).
What sets us apart is our dedicated Test Automation Center of Excellence (CoE) that identifies and builds competency specific to test automation. The CoE focuses on developing test automation frameworks that can be customized across projects, thereby increasing the value and reducing the cost of test automation.
Test Automation Assessment
- Assess and recommend automation feasibility and tools
- Conduct PoC testing to validate feasibility
- Create test automation strategy
Test Automation Development
- Baseline scope, effort estimate, and indicative RoI
- Automation road map customized to customer’s testing landscape
- Build and handover automation suite
Test Automation Maintenance
- Ownership of automation suite maintenance
- Execution of scripts
Features of Marlabs Hybrid Test Automation Framework: Open Source and Commercial Tools
- Coding standards and best practices to ensure structured coding
- Ability to execute selective automated test cases to support selective regression
- Test data through multiple configuration files for easy data manipulation
- Distributed execution, Cross browser and OS support
- Custom reporting: statistical and functional reporting
- Connectivity to commercial/open source test management tools
- Continuous integration with test and build management tools.
Comprehensive Testing solution leveraging Test Automation leads to productivity and quality benefits
Marlabs built a hybrid Test Automation framework using an open-source test automation tool (Selenium) for a leading provider of e-learning services.